We carry one of the largest selection of replacement cutting blades for your paper cutter or guillotine. In stock and usually available to ship same day our replacement paper cutter knives are Diamond Cut®, which ensures extreme precision and accuracy which exceed OEM specifications.
- They are available in either a standard inlay steel or high speed steel option.
- The economical standardly inlay blades are made of a 50/50 composition of standard grade steel and high alloy steel ensuring strength at a lower price point.
- The high speed steel blade is made of a 50/50 blend consisting of 1-part standard grade steel and 1-part high speed steel, which includes 18% T1 German tungsten.
- HSS blades are fused together in a way that produces an extremely wear-resistant blade that will last 3-5 times longer than conventional blades, on average.
Do not allow a dull blade to slow down production, diminish the quality of your finished product and cause undue wear and tear on your Paper Cutter. A simple and cost effective way to to protect your equipment is to replace the blade at regular intervals. Order online or give us a call if you do not see your specific cutting blade listed.
Machine: Muller Martini DS 251, DS 335/5
Blade size: 14.646" x 1.004" x 0.591"
Model: KN-42584-HC,HC / KN42584-HC,HC / KN-42584HC,HC
Please call or email us for pricing.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at