The "Must Have" Guides for Designers, Printers and Color Decision Makers. These new PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES are the updated versions of the indispensable PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEMtools for selecting, specifying and matching solid PANTONE Colors. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have 1,341 color choices - all of the current PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors plus 224 new, market-proven hues - in a new chromatic arrangement. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and design software. Set of two guides, coated and uncoated. These guides provide a broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity. The chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive and the substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications and is environmentally sensitive. All of the new solid colors are created using the existing 14 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Basic Color Inks - no new equipment or training is necessary. In addition, the colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press. Included in the box is a lighting indicator tool, which determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching. And a color-correction tool is also included, which enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images. X
- 1,341 solid PANTONE Colors, including 14 base colors
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight, FSC-compliant paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software included for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Model: PAN030GP1301
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at