Includes 8 Starter Colors of PLA Filament + Project Guide Book and Charger for Adults and Kids.
- 3D Pen designed specifically for kids, with easy-to-grasp ergonomic design and low-temperature nozzle that won’t burn young hands.
- Includes 8 colors (3m each) of PLA plastic filament.
- Battery-powered, charges with Micro USB.
- The Super 3D Printing Pen is great for kids, artists and engineers of all ages.
- Works with kid-safe low temp 1.75mm PLA filament
- Plug the adapter into the back of the pen and choose your filament. The red light will turn on indicating warm-up, this will take about 2-3 mins. Double click the forward button to start and feed the filament through the back of the pen. Once the filament has reached the nozzle of the pen, click forward to stop. Press and hold the forward button or double click for a continuous flow. Once you have completed your design, press and hold the reverse button to retract the filament.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at