The incredible new Akiles FlexiPunch-E is a versatile modular binding punch that is designed as an affordable option for offices that need to use multiple different styles of binding. In fact, it is the least expensive modular electric binding punch available on the market. The FlexiPunch-E allows you to create up to four different hole patterns using easy to change modular punching dies. That means that you can bind a document with spiral coil, then minutes later you can do a project with either wire or comb binding. One punching die of your choice is included with the FlexiPunch-E binding machine and additional die sets are extremely affordable allowing you to expand your machine at any time.
- High Volume Punching Capacity: The heavy duty electric punching mechanism can handle up to twenty sheets of 20lb paper per cycle. Plus, the FlexiPunch-E offers a foot pedal control that allows for two handed punching.
- Heavy-Duty Punching Motor: The FlexiPunch-E offers a heavy duty commercial quality electric punching motor that provides more than enough punch power for all die sets and punching patterns.
- Interchangeable Die Sets: You can easily change from one punching pattern to another. No tools are required and it only takes seconds to switch patterns.
- Fully Disengageable Punching Pins: Allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Four Available Punching Patterns: Punching patterns are available for comb punching (rectangular holes), 2:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes), 3:1 pitch twin loop wire binding (square holes) and 4:1 Pitch (0.2475") Round Hole Coil Binding.
- Adjustable Depth of Punch Margin Control: Available for all four punching dies, this feature allows you to adjust the distance of the punched holes from the edge of your document.
- Twelve Inch Punching Length: The 12" punching length of this document enables easy punching of both letter size or A4 sized documents. You can even punch larger sheet sizes utilizing the open throat design of this machine..
- Anti-Jam (Reverse) Feature: When sheet overload is detected or a paper jam occurs, the FlexiPunch-E automatically stops the punching cycle and retracts the punching pins. This will help you to avoid downtime.
- Heavy-Duty All Metal Construction: The FlexiPunch-E features a heavy-duty all metal construction, including heavy cast side plates and non-skid feet.
- Weight: 51 Lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: FlexiPunch-E
- Available Die Sets: Plastic Comb Binding (19 hole rectangular), 2:1 Pitch Wire (square holes), 3:1 Pitch Wire (square holes), 4:1 Pitch Coil (0.2475 Pitch Round Holes)
- Operation: Electric Punch with Foot Pedal Control
- Punch Capacity: Up to 20 sheets of 20 lbs paper
- Punch Length: Twelve inch punching length with open ends for longer sheets
- Motor: Heavy-Duty
- Fully Disengageable Pins: Yes (on all die sets)
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Yes (4-step adjustment)
- Machine Dimensions: 17.25" L x 16" W x 9.25" H (machine)
- Die Set Dimensions: 16.5" L x 4.75" W x 6.75" H (die set)
- Machine Weight & Volume: 51 Lbs & 2.91 Cbft
- Die Set Weight & Volume: 18 Lbs & 0.76 Cbft
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at