For heavy duty cleaning of UV/Energy curable, solvent & water based inks. Where other washes are slow or fail, this dedicated UV cleaner will work. Removes ingrained pigments from cells and other needed areas. Can be diluted from 1 to 3 up to 1 to 6 parts water. This concentration allows you to choose the dilution rate that best fits your needs.
- Powerful cleaning
- Water miscible
- Suitable for use in Ultrasonic cleaning bath
- Low alkalinity is less aggressive on equipment and users
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at