- High quality laser polyester plates.
- The most affordable CTP plates.
- Compatable with a wide range of laser printers, digital copies and photo-copiers.
- No need for image setters, plate setters, cameras or processors.
- Save time and money!
Diamond is a premium polyester plate for sheet-fed colour offset printing. It can be imaged directly through a laser plotter or a laser printer and does not require any exposing, processing or fusing. Just mount the plate on the press and print. Diamond is ideally suitable for print applications such as four color posters and packaging.
Features & Benefits.
- Double sided plate to facilitate imaging & printing on either side
- Unbeatable resolution to give halftone dot range from 3-97%
- Inventive surface coating to give long run-length up to 5,000 impressions from each side of the plate
- Unique EzeeKleen formulation for scum-free background during start-up and press stoppages
- Innovative AntiGrease layer safeguards the surface from finger prints or marks
- User-friendly QuicKling treatment that ensures that the plate fits closely around the cylinder, facilitating quick make readies
- The plate does not require baking or cleaning
- Universally compatible with most laser plotters and laser printers.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at