The Salco R106E Gangster equipped with the gangplank option is designed for dedicated booklet bindery. It offers the added speed and convenience of simultaneous multiple head stapling. The compact design of these tools allows the operator to staple as close as 2 1/2" from the center of each staple. An optional stand and adapter kit enable the R106E Gangster to be used as a portable work station. The Salco R106E Gangster is an inexpensive alternative to multi-head industrial staplers.
The 44 series stapler uses a staple, the 24/6-8, made of heavier 24 gauge wire; a staple designed for denser header cards, glossy coated card stock, corrugated cardboard, blister packaging and clamshell packaging.
As always, we suggest you send in a sample of your specialty application before placing an order so we may recommend the correct stapler for your intended use.
- Speeds up production with multiple staples fired at the same time.
- The stapler's thin design allows the staples to be as close as 2.5 from the center of each staple.
- Available with the easy to use gangplank option for applications requiring only saddle stapling.
- Available with a narrow table option for doing flat or saddle stapling applications without the need to change tables and anvils.
- 11"x17" maximum booklet size for saddle applications
- Adjustable up to 4" throat depth for flat stapling
- Adjustable power control
- Interchangeable 66 series, 44 series and loop stapling heads
- Bump switch or foot pedal activation
- Safety shield
- R106E is equipped with a "C" clamp that allows the stapler to be mounted to any table ranging from a 1/2" to a 2.5" thick
- 2 electric staplers R106E
- 16" Fiber Optic Cable
- 2 Foot Pedals
- One Gang Plank. The Gang Plank is used for R106 Gangster for saddle (booklet) stapling only.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at