Our Diamond line of rubber rollers has built a reputation for delivering the highest quality to printers for all types of sheetfed and web presses. All our products utilize premium blends of rubber, to ensure optimum performance on press. With every Diamond product you will receive a roller that has been a standard in the market, and countries to evolve to address the changing needs of the printing industry.
- A comprehensive range of compounds developed for any application in any pressroom
- Premium blends of rubber compounds
- Improved abrasion resistance for longer life
- Dual or single body construction
- Comprehensive range of durometers for every application
Water Meter Roller "W" for Komori L26 P194B-11 Diamond
CD: 1.875 / OD: 2.874 FL: 28.976 OAL: 32.362
Made in USA
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Customized products and gift cards are exempt from being returned.
Heidelberg OEM Parts are subject to re Stocking fees.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at